Photos of Bicycle Motor Invention:

Photos of Bicycle Motor Invention:
First attempt to power assist :: Cord too short. ;)
Go to Blog Homepage Here

Here it is installed

Here it is installed
My Trek 850 with the Subaru/Robin 35cc Engine and Golden Eagle Bike Kit. 25-30 Mph. 160-200 mp'gallon.

Killing Me At The Pump : HaHa

Fill up the Golden Eagle Bike Engine with gasoline The only way to travel... on a sunny day. Fillerup with 32 Cents. Found a nickle on the ground so it actually only cost me 27 cents. Full throttle gives 26-28 miles per wee-little tank.

Gasoline for Bicycle Engine
Update: June 20, 2008 : 47 cents now to fill up...
Update: Oct 1, 2009 : 35 cents to fill up with premium.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I N C R E D I B L E !

Free again to ride! And no sore knees!

At 20:22 I pedaled once and suddenly was zooming up the driveway. Then came the very steep hill. Slight pedal'ing and up I went!

One stop to check bolts and belts visually and away I went up the ridge road. The sun was starting to set. To the top, the very top.

Then down the ridge to the main road. I found a somewhat flat section and registered about 28 mph. The more the engine ran, it seemed to gain strength.

Various porch sitters, flower tenders, and road walkers watched me go by. I took it down into a field, picked and ate some blackberries, reached behind me and easily started the engine eventhough I was on the seat.

I returned to the humble abode at 21:09 with 9.4 miles covered.

I'll see how my body does. I did do some purposely-pedaling.

Originally I could feel stronger vibration around 22-24 mph. However, this decreased at I rode the road.

Sound: A little like the old mini-bikes. Also, the faster you ride the less the rider hears the sound. No one scowled at me as I rode past. I could also easily hear my cellphone bluetooth earpiece.

It is good to be mobile again.

Ride One? A+ to Golden Eagle Bike Engines.