Photos of Bicycle Motor Invention:

Photos of Bicycle Motor Invention:
First attempt to power assist :: Cord too short. ;)
Go to Blog Homepage Here

Here it is installed

Here it is installed
My Trek 850 with the Subaru/Robin 35cc Engine and Golden Eagle Bike Kit. 25-30 Mph. 160-200 mp'gallon.

Killing Me At The Pump : HaHa

Fill up the Golden Eagle Bike Engine with gasoline The only way to travel... on a sunny day. Fillerup with 32 Cents. Found a nickle on the ground so it actually only cost me 27 cents. Full throttle gives 26-28 miles per wee-little tank.

Gasoline for Bicycle Engine
Update: June 20, 2008 : 47 cents now to fill up...
Update: Oct 1, 2009 : 35 cents to fill up with premium.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2:18 PM November 20 2007

8 weeks ago was the last moment I rode my Golden Eagle Enjoyment.

Today, I unlocked the treasure. (Ok, this is a bit over verbed) I added the gasoline that was purchased two months ago. I put on new gloves. I put on my tabogan, my heavy warm coat and my scarf. I then placed the bicycle helmet on my healed head, tied a rag around my right ankle bluejeans for protection from the gears and oh yes, I also had on my boots which were last worn 8 weeks ago when I was laying on the road side with the brain injury.

Then it was time. Start the Engine!

Then sitting on the bike, feeling like the first time, I gave the throttle a little thumb pressure and BEGAN TO MOVE!

Around in a circle a few times ... stopped ... Thanked the Lord Jesus Christ for healing me and giving me the opportunity to so enjoy this bicycle and motor again.

I tolded the Puppydog I'll be back and hit the throttle full.

Sure, I had a little nerve ponderings. I took it easy. Not being the WAHOOO speed person I was 8 weeks ago, I carefully headed for the first hill to see if I could engine and peddle to the top.

The legs held. A bit of feeling in the knees shows I lost some of my 'being in shape'. But it was great. Lots of color still in the tree leaves - lots of nice sunshine - and lots of feeling very very good.

It was a short journey, just over 2 miles to a friends house. We had great fellowship and near dusk I rode back.

Very happy to be back on the horse.
This is especially important because due to the brain kerplop, I cannot drive the car for the next 5 months according to the doctor.

BUT I CAN RIDE THE GOLDEN EAGLE BICYCLE MOTORIZED LUXURIOUS LIMOSINE!